About MS SQL
- MS SQL is a Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) developed by Microsoft. Typically, it includes a relational database engine, which stores data. It is a multidimensional database used to query data from the main database engine.
- It is a widely popular database solution used today, and one of its strongest advantages is its ease of use.
- MS SQL contains many excellent tools that make database development a fast and agile process.
- MS SQL was first introduced in 1989 and it is continuously evolving by expanding its services with development offerings
- It provides various editions which helps individuals and organization to manage licencing of software easily. The mainstream editions includes but not limited to Enterprise, Standard, Web, Developer and cloud based Microsoft Azure SQL Database.
- Some of the powerful MS SQL services includes Database Replication Service, SQL Server Reporting Service, SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Full Text Search Service.
The interfCoding Union is very user-friendly
Great for development and implementation of data best practices and structures
Zero downtime and makes sure access to data is intact through comprehensive High Availability solutions
As part of our troubleshooting and database performance optimization services, developers quite often need to do query tuning and optimization. This is due to our extensive knowledge and use of the well established ANSI SQL language as well as specific Transact-SQL (T-SQL) constructs. Also, in case of the production databases, it can identify slow queries, optimize risk and side-effects.